Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Reunion

We recently held a family reunion at my oldest brother's house in Southern Illinois. It as a smaller gathering than normal but fun was still had! As usual there is lots of swimming and jumping off the high dive. This year we didn't get to do much fishing as we normally like to. I woke up early on Sunday morning fished for a bit while still in my jammies! Life doesn't get much better than that:) The best was I caught a nice bluegill but as I brought him on the dock he flipped of the hook. Each of the kids kids were able to catch a few fish as well! We also celebrated Scott's 50th birthday. It was a fun weekend and we hope for a larger gathering next year!
Emily
Logan flipping of the swing
Logan
Meghan walking on water- such talented nieces I have!
Ted and his favorite beverage:)
Anna- who says corn has to be cooked to eat it?
LillianFishing Time
Scott celebrating his 50th!

No comments: