Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Alley Cat

Just wanted to share a neat photo of Alley Cat. She was just chilling out in the basement. She loves to lay in the sunshine. I made on a black and white with a bit of edge blur and one was just the original. I did step down my exposure a couple of stops to get the lighting to be a bit better. Which is your favorite? She is one spoiled cat! I say her name, she it sounds like she is saying "hmm?" She probably thinks I am nuts for talking to her I know the kids do!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going for the second picture of Alley Cat. Both are beautiful but I just love the color of her eyes in the second one. Hey is that some dirt I see on your carpet? Made you look. You have the cleanest house in America. Good thing you learned from me. Love ya Karen