Friday, August 7, 2009

Logan and his new board



Logan recently bought a new skateboard and he is having so much fun with it. He likes me to take photos of him to see how much "air" he is getting. He will go outside for hours and jump around on this thing. Mason plays around on a friend's extra board. Mason is still trying to decide if he wants to buy a skateboard or a new airsoft gun. Decisions decisions. I just hope no one breaks anything while playing around.

Being back in the US has meant a lot of work in my flowerbeds. I really like planting new flowers and seeing what comes back. Perennials are by far my favorite but annuals can add such a splash of color. Sydney has left most of the plants alone but she has done quite a bit of damage to one flower bed, but it will come out of it next year and hopefully she will get out of that puppy stage. Sydney is now four months old and is really growing! Millie loves to play with her. They are both great dogs!




No comments: