Monday, August 3, 2009

Ted and his tractor



Ted has always loved tractors. He has an old John Deere B (I think 1947) that he likes to play on. He plows our garden, plows the snow and grades the road with it. Yes I did say road...we do pay taxes, a lot of them actually. We just happen to have a road commissioner that we have butted heads with many times and thus our section of the road is still gravel. Our neighbors really wish it wasn't but I actually don't mind the gravel. I figure it slows down the cars somewhat. So for now we just are content with our gravel section of the road and Ted can play on his tractor while the road commissioner does something other than fix our road!

Here are just a few other photos I have taken.

Ted's truck~ we can't wait for snow as it is a 4X4
Logan and Sydney
Millie and Sydney going for a swim

Just an old barn down the road
Mason at the 4H cat show...Cleo was terrible!

No comments: