Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School

The kids are back to school and getting back into the routine of school in the US again. Things are going well for the kids. They are getting to know the other kids again and seem to be adjusting just fine. Every year I take photos of the kids the morning of school, up until a few years ago I was able to photo them getting on the bus they were too big for Mom to be taking photos of them getting on the school bus. Of course last year I took the photo of them getting into the van driven by Bhaskar! Now I take photos up by the house plenty of time before the bus comes. It is neat to see how the kids grow each year. I pray this year will be a good year for the kids and the teachers that are teaching them!

Emily 3rd grade, Logan 6th grade and Mason 8th grade

No comments: