Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Birthday Girl

Today is Emily's 9th birthday. I don't know how it is possible that she could be 9 years old today. Where did time go and what happen to my little girl? She is growing up so fast. On one hand it seems like she should be about 3 years old still and coming down the steps with her pink puppy in hand but on the other hand she seems so mature for just turning 9! We are so proud to be her parents and love her very much! God has been so gracious to place her in our care. Emily, we love you very much! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the pics of Emily as a baby. So sweet! Puppies are cute, too. We have 6 kittens born Sept. 30th if you know of anyone who might want one. I think there is only one girl out of the 6! I'll have to post some pics of them - when I actually take some!